|TEK TM Series resistance heating cables
The TEK cables have a wide range of resistance per meter
and can there fore be used to advantage on long pipe runs (up to 1500 m).
- Maximum output 100 Watts / meter.
- Supply voltage: up to 600 V mono and triphases system.
Available with a tinned copper or stainless steel braid and "Sure-Flow" system : TEK cable with factory extruded heat transfer cement within a steel channel.
- Easy to install.
- Good resistance to chemical corrosion.
|Mineral insulated heating cables
(Series Resistance type).
The outer sheath of a mineral insulated cable permits the use of the cable in many
different industrial applications at high temperatures and can therefore solve many of the
problems in chemical, petroleum, nuclear and solar plants.
- Materials used in cable construction are non ageing.
- Can be used for temperatures up to (1000°C ).