tracing parallel systems sistemi
Using conductive fiber technology, the parallel heating
cables with constant heat output
- Suitable for hazardous area.
- Output available 10 do 24 W / m according to the pattern.
- Supply voltage 240 V.
Available with a braiding of tinned copper or stainless steel possibly coated with a thermoplastic or fluoropolymer jacket.
- Easy to install and cut-to-length.
Parallel heating cables with constant heat output per meter.Suitable for freeze protection applications, temperature mainteance or the heat-up of process pipes, vessels and instruments. Suitable for hazardous areas.
- FEP(1) TEFLON(2)
- Output available - 5,5 to30 Watts / meter according to insulation type chosen.
- Supply Voltage - Up to 380 Volts. Available with a braiding of tinned copper or stainless steel.A sure Flowâ System: Econotrace cable with factory extruded heat transfer cement within a steel channel.
- Simplified procedure.
- Cut-to-length - Site assembly.
- Suitable for maximum process temperatures up to 120°C.
- Easy of installation.